We are recruiting for a well established West Yorkshire based construction firm who are seeking an experienced Site Engineer for an 18 month project.
They have been operating across the UK for almost twenty years and have built a great reputation across the build sector. Previous projects have covered all aspects of the construction market from industrial, commercial and residential build.
You will be part of team that develops and extends an existing building into a large apartment block and as the Engineer you should possess your own robotics total station and supporting software to create surveys.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting out along with being responsible for co-ordinating and managing teams on site.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Setting out all groundworks and earthworks
• Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
• Review project specifications and drawings
• Negotiate modifications
• Compile and monitoring ITPs
• Material and resource reconciliation
• Represent and contribute at meetings/briefings
• Record, report on and schedule works and programmes
• Build a positive working relationship with the Site Manager, Client and all sub-contractors
• Oversee quality control and health and safety standards
For more information contact Kerry Stewart on 0113 493 1286 or Kerry@rdalltrades.co.uk